SupplierPortal provides your business with transparency across your supplier network, ensuring that compliance and risk can be managed efficiently and effectively.
- Consolidates supplier networks in one secure and easy to use platform
- Distributes best practice and bespoke supplier assessment questionnaires
- Automatically assesses suppliers against user-defined risk criteria
- Improves supplier performance through bespoke scorecards
- Tailors supplier information requirements according to supplier category
- Runs and manages internal and external audits
- Integrates with ERP and procurement systems
To register or login to SupplierPortal, visit our Client Login page.
“Using SupplierPortal to capture consistent and relevant information from
suppliers has significantly reduced our corporate risk exposure and reduced the costs, errors and labour associated with a manual spreadsheet based approach”
Financial Controller, Quintain Estates & Development Plc (Quintain case study)
How it Works
SupplierPortal is an easy and customisable way to share data and supporting information privately between suppliers and their buyers.
Buyers have access to a suite of analytical tools that bring value to suppliers’ data through customisable scorecards, monitoring compliance and identifying potential areas of risk.
See below for further features, benefits and fees for both the buyer and supplier.+ Show all- Close all
- Simple consistent data entry that means information can used multiple times
- Upload supporting notes and documents
- Calculate your organisation’s carbon, waste and water footprints
- Generate offline reports for general business use
- Maintain control of your data and which buyers can view it
- Enter information once and comply with similar requests from multiple buyers
- Invite multiple customers to view your information
- Demonstrate compliance across different business areas
- Create unlimited users to complete appropriate questionnaires
- Managed implementation with full support
- Add proprietary supplier questionnaires to capture relevant information
- Send questionnaire requests dependent on supplier type, location and requirements
- Monitor supplier compliance through interactive dashboards
- Analyse performance of individual suppliers
- Compare performance and responses across multiple suppliers
- Create multiple groups and labels to organise and manage suppliers
- Create custom scorecards that can be applied to individual or groups of suppliers
- Flag question responses to easily identify risk areas
- Run exception reports to identify potential risk in your supply chain
- Create unlimited users
- If you are a supplier, the fee is defined by your geographical location. The fee ranges from £85 to £175 (plus VAT if applicable) per year
- There is no charge for buyers to use SupplierPortal
SupplierPortal is a flexible and customisable solution and can benefit your organisation in a number of different ways. Greenstone will help you with advice and examples to ensure that you get the most out of SupplierPortal, meeting your organisation’s requirements.
Here are some examples of how SupplierPortal is currently being used. This list is not exclusive and you may wish to combine one or more of these examples to make it work for your organisation.+ Show all- Close all
In order to understand your suppliers’ non-financial performance and to identify any potential risks, you want visibility of their environment, labour, health & safety, anti-bribery & corruption and commercial information.
SupplierPortal provides a user friendly online database of questionnaires to collect and analyse supplier information, which can include any other required data that is specific to your organisation. Suppliers can also calculate and report their carbon, waste and water footprints.
This information is consolidated in one place and is provided in a consistent format across your supplier network. This allows you to group and label suppliers and identify potential areas of risk through the flexible analytical tools available including scorecards, benchmarking and exception reporting.
In some instances, you may need to collect mandatory risk and compliance information from your suppliers.
By creating specific questionnaires, you can collect and score supplier information submitted through the portal; ensuring that all suppliers comply with your requirements and standards.
Signed compliance documents and terms and conditions can be uploaded by your suppliers; meaning that you maintain an easily accessible online record of compliance information. Exception reporting functionality allows you to identify non-compliant suppliers and potential areas of risk.
In order to make informed responsible investment decisions, you need to perform non-financial due diligence around potential investments.
You are not limited to collecting supplier information in SupplierPortal. You can group potential investments and current assets in one consolidated database of non-financial information.
The data captured can be interrogated on a group and individual investment basis to ensure responsible investment decisions are made using transparent non-financial due diligence information.
Your business may require detailed IT security information from some or all of your suppliers on an annual basis.
Collecting IT security information from your suppliers is an area that requires very specific question sets depending on your business. In SupplierPortal you can request this information from your suppliers in a secure environment, safe in the knowledge that your questions are private to your suppliers.
Being able to have multiple SupplierPortal users means that this information can be collected in conjunction with other internal departments using SupplierPortal for other purposes.
Interested in data that talks to you about your supply chain? Talk to us...